Aug 27, 2013

3D Modelling

This is my 3D Modeling Demo Reel.
Link to DemoReelHighRes




Reel Break Down-
1) This is a model of a Central Hall in a city model I am building for a Music Video. This was modeled using Maya. The texturing and lighting is yet to be done.
 2) The Chess Board was made for a game project to be used for educational purpose..
3) The Viking Model was done for my personal Project. The Rig is yet to be done.
4) The cave man Model is also for my personal Project.
5) This environment  model is for a mock up of a game I did which I also used in my Animation. This was modeled in Maya.
6) The Bathroom model was done for a company named Safe Guard tubs for using it in their Demo videos and Ads.
7) This was the mock up for the international Airport of Hyderabad and was done using 3Ds Max. I was one of the 3D modeler's working on the mock up. I was responsible to build the main exterior building as well as interior and the Watch Tower.
8) This was a Mock up of a building project and I had to convert Architectural drawings into 3D Mock up using 3Ds Max.






No comments: