Nov 22, 2011

LIVE ACTION and VFX

My VFX Reel-

This reel has my works from previous projects which includes, Green Screen Shoot Supervision, Lighting, Composting, Particle Effects, Graphics and Editing using, Maya, After Effects and Premiere.
For High Quality-
Link to My Demo Reel in High Res




Live Action Films

Beta Soft Ad for Go Beta Soft Campaign-
Link to the Ad
This is password protected and limited viewing. email me for password.

Beta Soft Corporate Documentary-
Link to the Documentary
This is password protected and limited viewing. email me for password.

The first live action attempts done during my intro to motion picture class. This gave me an opportunity to understand the production of live action from script to screen. In these movies I have played the role of a script writer, story board artist, cinematographer, editor and director. Basically in this class we were to experience all major departments of live action.

The Link to Silvered Memory High Res

 



No comments: